Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Letter to Leigha





I can't believe that in a few weeks you will be 4 years old,
and starting preschool!. Time has flown bye way to fast,
I still remember when I found out that God picked me to
be your mommy. It was one of the greatest days of my life.
And then once you were born, my life was completley changed.
Leigha Ann, I love you so very much. You are the light of my life, you
are such a wonderful little girl.Your are
so very sweet,loving,careing,independent,strong willed,
hilarious,way to seriuos sometimes,goofy,talented,smart,funny,
and pretty darn cute too:).
 You have made me and your daddy
very proud and honered to be your parents.
We are looking forward to all that life has yet to show you and
for all the many,many,many new things you are going to teach us as
your parents.
I want you to always know that we love you more then you
will ever know. And we want nothing but the best for you.
We want you to grow up to be a wonderful women,wife,mom and
person. We can't wait to see all the new friends you are going to
meet , all the fun things you will get to do, all the new place you
will get to see,and everything else that life has instore for you.
Leigha I am so very blessed to be your mommy and I love you very much.
Love, Your Mommy

No comments: