Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby update

Today I am currently 33 1/2 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy
has been a little rough the past few weeks. Max is currently weighing
in at 5 pounds or so and is pretty long in length. So that is
making life for mom a litte rough. I have starting having patterened
contractions. So I have been given some limitations at work and also at home.
Leigha has been hard to handle during this time, because I can't stop being
a mom. Mitch has been a great help. Im still doing the cooking and
laundry and he is doing the cleaning. So when I had my last doctor appointment
on thursday he said hang in there 4 more weeks. So we are looking at a
end of april birthday for Max. I have another ultrasound in 2-3 weeks, to check
his size and weight. So hopefully after that we will
have an expected birthday for the little man.

No comments: